14.000 kg ± %5
(Seçilen donanıma göre farklılık gösterir)
1.220 mm- 1.500 mm (Yüksüz)
50 ~ 60m³ (Tercihe göre)
Products to be transported:
UN 1075 (LPG)
AD Merkblatter TUV Pressure Vessel Certificate
- Design of cylindrical section according to EN 12493 design standard,
- High-strength, imported, special P series pressure vessel material according to EN 10028-3 norm,
- Front and rear 1 each outer dished head, cross-linked breakwater in the tank according to EN 12493 design standard (T),
- ISO 3834 Welded manufacturing quality qualification approved,
- Rolling plates according to the rolling direction are combined with the circumferential welding method by hitting the T points with robotic welding technology in longitudinal rings and obtaining a cylindrical body structure conforming to the EN 12493 design standard,
- V-type brackets used in the chassis joint points are welded to the body with pad-supported to increase the body strength and are mounted to the frame with bolts.
- A drain hole at the right or left side of the horizontal axis to ensure complete discharge of the tanks
4. TANK BODY EQUIPMENT
Loading / Unloading Line
- Loading Unloading with ball valves located in the cabinet,
- ISO 3834 Welded manufacturing quality qualification approved, discharge pipes extending from base valves to couplings, welded to patent bends
Loading / Unloading Valves
- ’2’ ball valves on the end of gas and liquid line inside the cabinet
- Hydraulic valves mounted with bolted connection to welded nozzles under the body base of the tank in accordance with EN 12493 standard,
- In accordance with EN 12493, on the housing rear dished head, 16 ‘’ diameter 1 unit mounted with bolted connection to welded flange over the tank
- Constant level indicator, which is installed according to EN 12493 standard pressure calculations,
- Pressure gauge with glycerine indicating internal pressure inside of the tank
- Thermometer indicating inside temperature of the tank,
- Rotogauge rotary level indicator indicating the LPG level in the tank,
- 2 units’ safety valves at the upper part of the tank providing working pressure safety which are protected by a protection pool against possible impacts.
- Suitable for body design, ‘’ I’’ sectioned, manufactured with robotic welding technology, reinforced with intermediate traverses, body console connections with bolts mounted to the frame, flexible against torsion and bending, half frame,
- Chassis construction parts are produced with synergic welding machines by certified welders in accordance with ISO 3834 Welded manufacturing quality qualification with excellent compatibility
6. CHASSIS EQUIPMENTS
94/20 / EC approved, 2 ‘’ or 3.5 ’’ dimensioned, disassembled from bottom
Two units each one double speed, 25 tons dynamic, 50 tons static, load capacity trailer support legs,
16x2 ton capacity, tandem axle set,
13R x 22,5
24 V., 7 pin ex-proof electrical system.
- Painting with at least 2 coats of epoxy primer,
- 2 coats of acrylic paint and top coat “CABIN PAINT’’ application,
- Homogeneous distribution to every point on the body with improved technical equipment and surface gloss with vanished paint
OPTIONAL TANKER ACCESSORIES
- Magnetic level indicator
- Pneumatic internal valves
- Aluminium rims
- LPG Transfer Pump
• Hydraulic driven pump
• Electric motor pump
- LPG counters (Digital, Mechanical, Mass meter)
- LPG Hose and Reel
• Electric automatic wrapping
• Pneumatic automatic winding
UNIQUE TANK SPECIFICATIONS OF DOGUMAK
TPED & ADR Certification
III. Party organization inspection. Compliance with national and international current legislation and full, safe inspection by expert team.
New Generation Design Maximum Load
Enables the maximum possible load to be transported safely with the latest technology applied.
High Strength Special Body Material
Tank body and dished head made of special hard material for pressure vessels manufactured according to ADR standards.
Compared to the standard material used for pressurized road tankers, the thickness of the product has been reduced with minimum thickness thanks to the latest technology laminating system.
Heat Treatment Dished Head
According to ADR standards, the internal dished heads are manufactured to increase the stability of the vehicle on the road.
Dished heads are manufactured from hard but light one piece high strength carbon steel according to standards
It is resistant to vibrations that may occur in the transportation of heavy loads.
The design pressure is reduced with the sun shield applied on the tank.