LPG CYLINDER FILLING SYSTEMS (SKID SYSTEMS)
We manufacture according to ADR, TPED, EN 12252, EN 12493, ASME CODE , 2014/68/EU standards
–20°C / +50°C
SPECIFICATIONS OF LPG CYLINDER FILLING SYSTEMS (SKID SYSTEMS)
- System is ready to use. Only the electrical connections are made and push the button. So it is extremely easy to use..
- Includes all necessary connection equipment.
- Can be transported anywhere.
- All electrical accessories are ex-proof.
- All equipments complies with EU standards and is CE certified
- ''P'' series pressure vessel carbon steel is used in our tanks
- Conforming to standards stress relieving elliptical KBS brand camber is used in tanks manufacturing
- Manufacturing and quality processes are produced in accordance with standards and procedures by our expert, experienced engineer staff.
- Testing is carried out by independent inspection body TUV.
- Welding process is carried out by certified welders with materials and methods according to standards.
- Tests and controls of all welded joints are carried out by certified NDT companies which are competent in their fields and have international validity
- All tanks are subjected to hydrostatic pressure test after manufacturing.
- Tank exterior surfaces are cleaned by grit blasting method with SA2,5 quality before painting.
• First coat Shop primer painting,
• At least double coat epoxy coating painting,
• CABIN PAINTING applying with double coat acrylic painting
• bWith the improved technical equipment, homogeneous distribution to every point on the body and surface gloss in varnish paint gloss